Maximum Strength Men's Hand Balm
Our hand cream for men is a fast absorbing, non-greasy balm that uses a powerful formulation to protect your skin and repair chapped, cracked, and dry hands.
4 fl oz (also available in 1 fl oz travel size)
Get expert advice:
What It Does:
Our All Natural hand cream for men keeps your skin tight and hydrated. This light, fast-absorbing natural lotion is packed with potent natural ingredients to hydrate, protect, and tighten your skin.
How It Works:
- Vitamin E heals and protects the skin against free-radical damage, helping to repair dry and flaky skin.
- Shea Butter, a natural fat, deeply moisturizes skin with a punch of essential vitamins to nourish the skin.
- Jojoba builds a strong protective cushion around your skin to help lock in moisture and prevent skin water loss during your day's activities.
These ingredients, along with other powerful, natural ingredients have been scientifically formulated together for a man's skin.
- Provides deep hydration, while being lightweight and fast-absorbing
- Forms a protective glove-like layer around your hands to prevent moisture loss
- 99% natural, 80% organic
- Choose unscented or scented with a refreshing essential oil blend of peppermint, eucalyptus, & lemongrass.
Apply a nickel sized amount to dry, cracked hands as needed for instant relief.
Aloe Barbadensis* (Aloe Leaf Juice), Cocos Nucifera* (Coconut Oil), Aspalathus Linearis* (Rooibos Extract), Emulsifying Wax NF, Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Simmondsia Chinensis* (Jojoba Oil), Olea Europaea* (Olive Oil), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE), Camellia Sinensis* (Green Tea Extract), Butyrospermum Parkii* (Shea Butter), Stearic Acid, Salix Alba* (White Willow Bark Extract), Daucus Carota (Carrot), Xanthan Gum. *Certified Organic
We only use the highest-grade natural ingredients. We use 100% certified organic ingredients when possible and NEVER any: Petrochemicals, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance or color, TEA, DEA, Glycols, silicones, or PEGs. Tested only on humans.
We Also Recommend